We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us.
We have created this 14 day returns policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances.
This returns policy applies to customers in England and Wales.
This policy does not affect any statutory rights you may have (such as consumer rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000).
Where you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us where:
- we receive the returned product within 14 working days following the date of purchase of the product;
- the returned product is unused, in its original packaging, with any labels still attached, and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new;
- you comply with the returns procedure set out below; and
- none of the exclusions set out below apply.
(3) Returns procedure
In order to take advantage of your rights under this returns policy, you must: obtain a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number. Please refer to the Returns menu option under the CUSTOMER SERVICE menu heading. Once you have an RMA number the products and a note stating the RMA number may be returned.
Products returned under this policy must be sent by recorded delivery to:
Mantek (Manufacturing) Ltd t/a Exact Rubber Products, 11 Holder Road, Aldershot GU12 4RH.
You will be responsible for paying postage costs associated with returns under this policy.
The following kinds of products may not be returned under this policy:
- any product made to your specification;
- any product made to order;
- any product personalised or adapted for you;
- any partial quantity of an original order line
(eg. Original order was for a quantity of 100, and you wish to return less than 100).
We will give you a refund for the full price of any product properly returned by you in accordance with the terms of this returns policy excluding the original delivery charges and excluding the costs of returning the product to us.
We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days following the day we received your returned product.
(6) Improper returns
Where you return a product in contravention of this policy (and where you do not have any other legal right to return the product):
- we will not refund or exchange the product;
- we may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product; and
- if we do not receive payment of such additional amount within 14 days of issuing a request for payment, we may destroy or otherwise dispose of the returned product in our sole discretion without any liability to you.
(7) About us
Our full name is Mantek (Manufacturing) Ltd (http://www.mantek.co.uk) trading as Exact Rubber Products.
Our principal trading address is 11, Holder Road, Aldershot GU12 4RH.
Our email address is email@example.com.
Our VAT number is GB358850713.
Our company registration number is 1621351 and registered office address is 75 Pevensey Way, Frimley, Surrey, GU16 9UU.